It turns out, now is the time to let it spill. My Golden ticket, there's a story behind that title that was written on a different blog awhile back (I may re-post it). For now, however, my Golden Ticket is everything I'm shooting to be. The very core of what I want to become in this world, lies in wait, just like the elusive Golden Ticket from the story/movie. Self discovery, self acceptance, learning and cursing, all to appear soon.

I've decided to change and to become me, the one thing I've been hiding so long. I have to change physically and mentally. To change from an overweight depression, to someone lighter in both manners. It's already started though, I took the jump 4 days ago.

I can't wait to see what bad things happen and what good. I can't wait to hurt with change and take joy in my struggles. It's not going to be easy, but I'm looking forward to the chance to succeed or fail and then do it all over again.

Catch ya on the flip side.

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati